Friday 4 June 2010

A Good Clear Out...

...is a wonderful thing! I have made a resolution to clear out my 'studio space' (aka the loft, complete with ladder) over the summer holidays, before I start my university course next year. Even though the summer holidays haven't started yet I have been turning out a few things and wading through some of the boxes of stuff I have squirreled away... In one of the boxes I found this reel of black soft tulle ribbon I was saving for something or other…


…and I thought… that would make lovely flowers… And I was right, it did!

handmade black tulle flowers by ffflowers

handmade black tulle corsage by ffflowers

Coming soon to my etsy and folksy shops!

1 comment:

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails