Saturday 26 June 2010

Labelling part 2

Well, this is just an excuse really to show off my lovely new stamp from etsy seller littlegreyclouds - I am so pleased with it!  I have been stamping all my packages and have also stamped a load of these parcel tags...


I am using these stamped tags for my new range of bobby pins


and for my new range of ribbon flower embellishments - lots more colours to come!


The bobby pins are available in both my etsy and folksy shops; I will be listing the embellishments in both shops over the next few days.

5 comments:

  1. ooh this looks amazing!

    so glad you like your stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab stamp and love all the new flowers and bobbies :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamp, and the embellishments are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the packaging - it's simple which means the emphasis is on the product but at the same time it's pretty which just gives it that little extra something!

    ReplyDelete

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails