Wednesday 24 August 2011

Goodbye to an old favourite

It is with mixed feelings I shall be sending these flowers on their way today.


This lovely soft yellow wool ribbon was one of the first things I tried when I realised that people actually wanted to buy my flowers, and it has been very popular.  But it has been discontinued for quite a while now; I have been working through my stash and now I am down to the last few flowers. 

These are the very last, just waiting for their buttons.


Of course I can't not have yellow flowers in my shop!  So the wool ribbon flowers will be replaced by these in cotton-rayon ribbon.  A bit brighter and bolder than their woollen counterparts and lovely in their own way.

1 comment:

  1. The king is dead; long live the king! The new yellow is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails