Saturday 6 August 2011

Packaging the Prints


I've spent what seems like a ridiculously long time this afternoon packaging up my prints ready for the exhibition (see my Events page for details) - framing some and packing the others in bags, labelling them all, and so on.  I had no idea it would take so long!


I just hope I manage to sell one or two after all this!  Although I do have a plan for those that don't sell... and I would be quite happy to keep these two...



I'm relieved to have got them all done - now I'm looking forward to a quiet evening finishing off my first ever hand-knitted sock.

2 comments:

  1. They look great - I'm particularly taken by the bottom print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your prints look great - good luck with the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails