I decided it was time to rethink the design to avoid having to increase my prices massively. I used to measure the pages in inches, 4"x6" and 6"x8", this suited the paper I was using when I first started making the books. But now, most of the paper I use comes in standard A sizes so it seemed a bit wasteful to stick to the old page sizes and end up with lots of little offcuts. And expensive too.
So I've resized the books so that (most of) the pages are now A5 for the larger journals and A6 for the smaller ones. But I also decided that I quite liked the idea of different sized pages in the one book, so to make best use of the 'imperial' size sheets that watercolour paper comes in, the watercolour pages are a little smaller than A5/A6; to make up for it I've added an extra sheet into each book. Once I'd started down the different sized pages route, it seemed only sensible to make any reclaimed paper pages whatever size made best use of the paper, so they may be odd sizes too, it just depends.
I've listed the first few of my new books in my Etsy shop. Since this term I have a dissertation to write I'm really not sure when or whether I'll have time to make more any time soon, so if you fancy one for Christmas don't hang around!