Sunday 4 November 2012

New Flower Loom Kits

After receiving many requests, I've been selling kits to make flowers like mine for a while.  I had the looms made especially for me but my stock was beginning to run low and I wasn't sure I could get any more.


Up steps Mike from Wudwerx.  Mike usually makes great bee hotels like these


but he said he would have a go at making some flower looms for me.  And not very much later he had produced these, perfect!

ffflower looms 3

So now my flower loom kits are back in stock on Etsy and on Folksy and Mike assures me he will be happy to make more looms when I run out - thanks Mike!

The kits contain everything you need to make 3 ribbon flowers and make a great gift for someone crafty.  But be warned, flower making is addictive!



2 comments:

  1. awe - I still love your flowers :) the flower looms look like the pegs were made from bamboo :) yet the bee house looks like a much different kind of wood - its good to have hook ups :) this guy seems quite skilled ^-^ thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The pegs are not bamboo, more solid than that. I was using one of the new looms last night to make up a big batch of brooches to go out to a local shop, they are a really nice size and weight, easy to use.

      So yes, Mike is very skilled! I'm lucky to have made the connection!

      Delete

Helen Smith, artist and maker in glass, print and stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails